A promotional item that 'bags the prize' as a great marketing tool ... the Promotional Bag.
Practical and useful, so recipients will appreciate ... especially at a time when there is more and more focus on recycling and reusing.
A promotional bag also offers value for investment as it will 'carry' your brand for a looooooong time ... and there are so many bag varieties and they offer many applications for all sorts of businesses and organisations.
Here are 5 ideas where you can use:
1) 'Souvenir' Merchandise - if you have an 'it' brand .. brand it. Destinations and tourist attractions, for example, can make great use from adding their creative to a bag. Who doesn't want to brag about where they have been.
2) Gift with Purchase (GWP) - use to draw out new customers and reward existing. Small foldable pocket bags for example, is a perfect GWP option. Everyone loves a treat.
3) Event or Trade Show gift - ideal for conferences, community activites and great for university open days.
4) Fundraise - Add a quirky message or design and who couldn't resist a smart jute bag or cooler bag For a good cause.
5) Raise awareness - say it on a bag ... spread your environmental, health or other message.
There is a suitable eco bags for all purposes .. they are just waiting for your brand and creativity. Thrive Promotional Products & Corporate Gifts offers a wide range of jute, cotton/calico, beach and non-woven bags .... - find lots of promotional bags here
Thrive Promotional Products and Corporate Gifts is an Australian based company, supporting businesses from the big smoke cities of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth ... to the regional towns, across the land.