Whether a large company, small business, association, academic institution or not-for-profit, branded items can support your efforts to increase awareness and recall. Here are 20 Ways to use :
1. Wear It With Pride - Branded Apparel is so visible and versatile for staff or team uniforms, golf and sports days, event merchandise and event retail merchandise.
2. This Is For You - Gift with Purchase, an effective strategy to increase sales and profile for a brand or particular product. Creates incentive for buyers to purchase immediately and encourages brand loyalty.
3. Make Headlines - Media or Launch Kit. Add pizzazz to a media or product launch kit by using a branded presentation box, printed ribbon and a themed gift to make a memorable impact.
4. It's In The Mail - A promotional item that bulks out a direct mail piece, creates curiosity and ensures mail is opened. Select a useful promotional item that links to the project and appeals to recipients.
5. Fundraising - Charities use promotional products very successfully to raise funds and increase awareness. They are ideal for all sorts of fundraising, including schools ad sports teams.
6. Say Thanks - Recognise and reward employee achievements and milestones and show appreciation to valuable clients and supporters with a corporate gift ... say thanks.
7. Just Teasing - Include lightweight teasers in incentive programmes. They keep motivation and interest high through a campaign. They can also be themed to match a travel reward destination or the key message of the campaign.
8. Build Brand Identity and Loyalty - Longevity is one of the benefits of promotional products. They build connections and if useful, are kept by recipients for a long time as a reminder.
9. Event or Sales Merchandise - Official event merchandise such as hats, towels, polos and other branded items, is effective for consumer marketing. Used as a giveaway or as a branded retail item for generating revenue.
10. Meet With Conference & Event Success - Conference supplies such as satchels, lanyards, pillow gifts, notepads, pens etc, are all essential elements. For conference and event organisers, branded merchandise can add vital funding by enabling sponsors to receive profile by branding with their logo.
11. Build Corporate Culture - Happy employees reduce turnover and sick days and a strong work culture builds a positive and creative atmosphere. Include branded items in welcome kits for new staff and reward for success.
12. You're A Winner - Competitions always attract attention. Branded merchandise and gifts can feature as a minor or major prize.
13. Sports Days - Build team spirit, whether it is a company event such as the annual picnic, part of a conference or the local football or netball team. Include apparel, hats, frisbees, pedometers and other branded sporting related items.
14. Sales Call 'Leave Behinds' - A promotional confectionery bag, post-it notes or other branded treats, add a finishing and memorable touch to a meeting or sales call.
15. Trade Fairs & Exhibitions - Use promotional gifts as a trade show handout to exhbition visitors. Match a theme or message to maximise impact.
16. Community Activities - Local community involvement can include sponsorship of a local sports club or participation in activities and celebrations. Promotional products help your involvement and exposure via handout treats, balloons, show bags, sports gear.
17. Health & Safety First - High visibillity gear is used to reduce accidents in the work place. Branded vests and jackets are popular in factory and warehouse environments. Safety gear and healthy promotional items such as medical/first aid kits, lights, warning signs for cars, sunscreens, shades and even mousemats can convey important health and safety messages.
18. Public Interest and Educational Messages - Badges, stickers and novelties help to raise awareness and convey important public interest messages of edcuation by Government, Council, Charities and other Organisations.
19. Promote your Cyberworld on stickers, badges, pens, post-it notes and other promotional products. promote a website or blog .. consider adding a QR code.
20. Increase Visual Impact - Make the most of prime 'real estate' by adding a logo to market and rain umbrellas, display banners and add stickers to windows (and cars) to increase visual impact in high traffic areas.
+ Everyone loves FREE STUFF
Thrive Promotional Products and Corporate Gifts is an Australian based company, supporting businesses from the big smoke cities of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth ... to the regional towns, across the land.
(Please email for permission to print).