Kick Start 2016 with Internal Audit .. and Promotional Product Support
- Published: Monday, January 4 2016
- Written by Morgan Mackey
Kick start 2016 with an internal marketing review and tune-up. It's the perfect time of the year, to undertake an in-house 'audit' to ensure the external and the internal procedures are consistent.
Internal marketing is essentially about creating a great culture that aligns with the external message. A company can have a wonderful product and promote its credentials such as customer service, but if the reality is different and the staff are not trained, not motivated and not satisfied, the impact on a business can be significant.
At Thrive Promotional Products & Corporate Gifts, we offer promotional products that support initiatives to reward and engage employees. Here are a few quick ideas where promotional products can play are staring role:
Use promotional products to connect, involve and engage staff.
- Prepare a welcome kit for new staff and include branded items
- Provide incentives and reward staff ideas and add teasers and promotional items
- Add some 'fun' such as team activities to motivate, create team spirit and communicate information with staff
- Recognise milestones such as length of employment and other achievements
Get the Look:
Consider branded polos or formal business attire for a staff uniform to create team spirit.
Include branded t-shirts or sports items for company based activities or employee activities that can be supported through sponsorship.
Use promotional products to reinforce important company messages, for training and OH&S.
- Update staff with the tools they need to perform their jobs
- Promotional products are great inclusions to keep safety procedures top of mind, to avoid accidents